Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Winner!

We were eating dinner tonight and I receieved a call from an unknown number.  Usually if I don't know the number, I don't answer (weird, I know!).  Bill said just answer it, so I did.  It was a lady from a fire safety company letting me know I WON two tickets to see Sesame Street Live!  I had put my name in a drawing at Pizza King about 3 months ago not thinking I would actually win.  Kaidyn may be a little young for the show, but it isn't until the end of March.  I know she will love seeing the characters and the show - especially Elmo!

1 comment:

Lynn, Julia and Eliza Grace said...

EG loved Sesame Street Live! We took her earlier this fall and she was mesmerized. Although the intermission broke her attention span and she wasn't quite as focused for the second half. It was almost two hours long though! So we didn't stay for the whole second half. I was grateful that she was not old enough to beg for all the JUNK that they sell - food, magic wands, elmo balloons, etc. Kaidyn will LOVE it! So fun!