Let me begin this post by saying, "I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Christmas!" It is hands down my favorite holiday. I hope to instill my love for Christmas in Kaidyn. I know many people get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the season, but I try not to. I love the shopping, baking, parties, etc. Today, I invited Kaidyn's friends over (many whom I teach with their moms) to decorate Christmas cookies. We decided to decorate the cookies in the garage to cut down on the mess - good idea! The kids had so much fun playing, eating, and decorating. Kaidyn especially enjoyed eating the cookies but didn't want to have much to do with decorating. Who would have guessed that?!
Brady
Kristen, Addison & Kaden
Riley loving the karaoke Santa in our basement (a hit with all of the kids!)
A little play time before eating and decorating - the crawler in the red boots is Kade. That is the only pic I got of him.
Kaidyn enjoying her cookie
Kaylea loved the napkins!
Sisters Ellie & Ashtyn
No comments:
Post a Comment