Kaidyn and I went to Pottery Barn Kids in the Oxmoor Mall for story time yesterday. This is the first time we have gone to a story time and it certainly won't be the last. There were so many kids there. Kaidyn enjoyed being around other kids and listening to the story, Puff the Magic Dragon, and singing songs. She had to stand up during the story to see everything going on! She also spotted a santa in the store and kept saying, "ho, ho, ho!". It was cute to watch the excitement in her eyes. We did some shopping after story time and she was perfect. I couldn't believe it. So, she got to go to the Disney store and you can see what she found - a large Mickey. What can I say, I'm a sucker and bought it even though Christmas is right around the corner.
No comments:
Post a Comment