Friday, March 19, 2010

Fish Obsession!


Kaidyn's obsession with fish has spread to clothing.  I have recently found a few shirts and dresses with fish on them.  I found this pair of cotton shorts, also with fish on them and she spotted them in her drawer tonight.  Of course, she had to have them on after her bath (she actually attempted to put them on herself) and then we made her put her jammies on.  She was mad that she couldn't wear them, so what the heck, I just put them on over her jammies!  She is now sleeping peacefully with her "ish" shorts on.  I have learned you have to choose your battles wisely, and this was not a battle that was worth fighting!

On a side note, it is officially Spring Break for me!  Woo hoo!!!!!!  Kaidyn and I are flying to Florida tomorrow morning for the week.  My family always heads down to Daytona for spring break because my uncle and his family lives down there.  Kaidyn can't wait for the beach, swimming in the indoor pool, and spending time with some of her favorite people.  We will miss daddy.  He has to stay behind and work due to his new job :( .  We hope you all have a great week and we will have beach pictures to share when we return.  XOXO!

3 comments:

Ashlea said...

Love that she slept in her "ish" shorts!

Katy Moses said...

Nathan wants to know if they make that outfit in his size?!

The Wardlaw Family said...

Tell Nathan he needs to get a one piece pj set first and then we'll talk!