I really am just writing a quick update because it has been a week since I have done so...lol! I have some things to put up but I haven't uploaded pictures. With Bill's new job (which is going really well) he was given a laptop, so I am taking the new one we bought at Christmas. I haven't used my PC for about a month now and that's where I store all of my pictures. I need to back them up on my external hard drive and put them all on this new computer. I do love sitting on the couch and being able to use the computer! Ok, those are some random thoughts. On to Kaidyn news.....
She has a runny nose that we can't seem to get cleared up. It started when her ear infection did and has not stopped. We have definitely gone through our fair share of kleenexes and Boogie Wipes (these are great for you moms out there that have never used them). We started her on Allegra yesterday, so hopefully relief is in sight!
I spent the weekend (Thurs. - Sun.) in Tampa & Siesta Key, FL for my friend, Leah's bachelorette party. This left Bill and Kaidyn to hang out for the weekend. I think they both enjoyed their time together and stayed busy. Bill even took Kaidyn to a 1st birthday party (Happy 1st Birthday, Riley Young!). I enjoyed my time in Florida even though the weather was a little on the cool side. The sunshine was great!
A new phrase Miss K has picked up is "No, no, no". I actually can't believe this didn't come sooner but am glad it didn't. She likes to repeat the word no when she hears it.
We are getting ready for Easter - I hung plastic eggs on our tree out front. I remember my momma doing that and I loved it! So, I had to continue the tradition for Kaidyn. She hasn't seen it yet (I did it when she was asleep) but I know she will love it. We have also been having some indoor Easter egg hunts! She loves the plastic eggs and gets really excited when she finds them! We will be ready for a real Easter Egg Hunt when the time comes!
Finally, the weather has been improving - YAY! Sunshine and warmer temps have set in (at least for now). Kaidyn really enjoys being outside so it has been nice taking her out. I even took her in the jogging stroller on Monday - double bonus because I got to run and she enjoyed being outside!
If you are still reading this you must really love us. :) I really have been long winded! We are so thankful to have a blog to keep our friends and family updated on our lastest and greatest news and gossip! Have a great day!!! :)
2 comments:
I love your updates! And, just for the record, I have never heard of Boogie wipes! Glad you had a good time in Florida!
I read the entire thing - we really love you!
Post a Comment