Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tent

I have had this play tent for Kaidyn for quite some time.  I really haven't gotten it out because her playroom is already packed full of toys, books, babies, chairs, strollers, etc.!  I broke down the other day and got it out because I knew she would love it - and that she does!  I have had to sit in the tent to check my email from the laptop, but the best was the other night when my dad came over and Kaidyn wanted him to get in the tent.  If you know my dad, Kaidyn's "Pa pa" as she calls him, you know he is not a small man!  Here are some pictures of Pepaw in the tent with K, all because she wanted him too!  Kaidyn is crawling out the side window of the "Grocery Store" because the front entrance is blocked.


No comments: