Friday, September 23, 2011

Blog Changes

Yay!  I have finally been able to add a picture to the top of our blog and change the side pictures.  See I'm a little what you call thrifty!  I get that from my dad.  It's not a bad thing but sometimes drives Bill nuts!  I couldn't get pictures to add to the top of our blog or the sides due to the lack of memory.  So, I broke down and bought more space.  Five bucks for a year.  Not bad so that I can put pictures where I want them again!  I hope you like the new changes.  I figure a new season, new blog changes.  Happy Fall Ya'll!!!

2 comments:

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

love it!!!

Katy Moses said...

What?! You have to pay for your blog?! Tell me I am not going to have to do this one day. You know I am just as cheap as you!!!