We have celebrated many first birthday's this month. There hasn't been a weekend this month that we haven't had a birthday party to go to. Last weekend we had 5! There must be something about September birthday's. It's a busy month! Today, we celebrated our neighbor, Jake's first birthday. He had a carnival birthday party and no detail was left untouched. Jodi had it SO cute! There were carnival games, a bouncy, carnival food, they were even dressed like carnival workers. The kids got tickets to play the games and eat the food. There were prizes. They got to take home a popcorn cupcake and a favor box from the candy bar she had set up. Definitely the cutest birthday party I have seen! I plan to do a carnival theme when the kids get a little older and we have their party together. Jodi is saving the decoations for me!
Happy 1st Birthday, Jake!
Kaidyn loves Caroline. They had so much fun playing together as always!
Keeg's slept the whole time! Like I said, great baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment