I really meant to do this post about a month or two ago but time got away from me! Keegan's room has been finished for some time. Bill and his dad put up the chair rail. I love the way it turned out. We had the top color painted "Sleep Baby Sleep" and the bottom was a shade of navy blue. I found the vinyl decal on Etsy, and we added his name after he arrived! :) You probably can't tell from the picture, but the sheets have whales on them, as does his blanket hanging from the crib. Hence the whale theme on the wall!
Shelf and closet
Our little model on his changing pad with the whale pictures above (another Etsy purchase!). Side note- we hung the pics high so that he won't knock them down on him as he becomes more active!
No comments:
Post a Comment