Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!





How lucky are we to have this little guy in our lives?!  The thing that cracks me up the most about this shirt is that there are matching blue & green pants to go with it.  With our unseasonably warm weather it was too hot to wear the pants...well the shirt for that matter but when it's your first St. Patrick's Day, you've gotta run with it!  I don't know why I don't have a picture of Kaidyn in her green too, but I think she had already left when I took this picture.

Bill and I also celebrated our 6th anniversary which is March 18th on St. Patrick's Day.  We got an evening off from the kiddos (thank you mom and dad!) and went to Jeff Ruby's for an awesome dinner and then to a bar to watch the IU game.  Go Hoosiers!!!!  Bill was a good sport and even cheered for IU!  Love him :) 

No comments: