Thursday, March 22, 2012

Slow to Blog

When the temps are in the 80's here in March I get a little behind on my blogging.  Much of our days have been spent outside soaking up the sunshine, taking walks, playing on the swing set, going for ice cream, and going to the zoo!  Last week we took our first trip to the zoo in 2012.  It was filled with fun, laughter, and of course animals!

I took this picture mainly to remember the blooms on the tree.  Early March...really?!

Looking at the giraffes (Fun Fact:  Did you know that giraffes clean their ears with their tongues?!)

I don't know what it is about this silly bus, but she has to "drive" it every time we visit! 


We actually visited the petting zoo and she pet a goat for the first time.

Keegs enjoyed a little snack of applesauce while Kaidyn played.

Ha! :)

And the end to a fun day is a ride on the carousel (and Frosty's at Wendy's but I didn't get a pic).

No comments: