Monday, March 12, 2012

Keegan is 7 Months!

I feel like all I do lately is update Keegan's monthly stats!  These 7 months have come and are going way too fast.  I need to find a way to slow things down a bit.  He will be mobile before we know it.  The big things that happened leading up to his 7 month birthday are...
  • He got his bottom two teeth and the top ones are working their way in (did I mention teething stinks!)
  • He loves solid foods! (So far we've had squash, pumpkin, sweet pot., pears, green beans, carrots, applesauce, cereal, avocado, and we tried blueberry yogurt today)  I am still making his food and am using all organic products.
  • Rolls over all the time
  • Sits without support and plays with toys for longer periods of time
  • Recognizes mom, dad, Aunt Mimi & Kaidyn and is a little stinker and wants mama (or Aunt Mimi when she's here) to hold him all.of.the.time
  • Smiles, coos, laughs (all the time at his sister)
  • Goes to bed around 7 pm and loves to be at home (unlike his parents and big sis)
  • Is a happy little guy
Can you see my bottom teeth?

I always play with my toes

This cutie is all smiles

Everything is always on the way to my mouth!

They sure do love each other

No comments: