Thursday was spent outside taking a walk and playing with the neighbors. I don't know why I didn't capture any pictures, but I didn't.
Friday started off like this....
Having green eggs for breakfast to celebrate Dr. Suess's Birthday! I took the same meal to my kindergartners that day (they loved it too!).
Friday afternoon brought an E4 Tornado into Southern Indiana...
Complete devastation and loss...just heartbreaking :(
Bill had no clue any of this was going on back home as he was enjoying snowmobiling for the first time...
Beautiful!
Saturday the sun came up and our hearts were heavy. We went to Riley's 3rd birthday party at Ka'Zoing...
Keegan loved watching his big sister go down the gigantic inflatable slide while Grandpa Rick held onto him!
Kaidyn loved Ka'Zoing and the bouncers!
Sunday Bill came home! We had two happy little kiddos to see their daddy! I was excited to have him home as well. We watched the IU/Purdue game that evening. Guess who came out on top???
Your Indiana Hoosiers!
What a few crazy days it was. Feeling blessed that we still have a home, belongings, and our family.

No comments:
Post a Comment