Thursday, April 19, 2012

Crazy Convo

As we were leaving Meijer this afternoon, this was our coversation in the car...

Kaidyn:  "Mommy, when I get big like you, I'm not having kids."

Me:  "Oh really.  Where did that come from?"

Kaidyn:  "I don't know.  I'm just not having any."

Me:  "Why don't you want babies when you get older?"

Kaidyn:  "I just don't."

Me:  "That is a long way off and I'll bet you will change your mind before then because you like babies, don't you?"

Kaidyn:  "Yes, I like babies.  And I can feed the babies when I'm big like you.  But daddy's can't feed their baby's.  Only with a bottle."

Oh my!  I don't know where her little mind comes us with these things, but I don't want to forget these crazy conversations we have from time to time!  She understands the whole feeding thing, doesn't she?!

No comments: