We went to church with my parents and they had an Easter Egg hunt after the service for the kids. Kaidyn has beyond excited for this. There were tons.of.eggs!!! They were everywhere. Funny thing is, she would only pick up certain ones. She would walk past twenty to get to the perfect one. We've got to work on that. I told her you run as fast as you can and put as many as you can in your basket (a little competitive, I know!). She has that phrase down but doesn't exactly practice it! I guess I should be proud because she is sharing with others. :)
Next up, a little down time at home after church. Just can't resist snapping hundreds of pictures of my cutie pies!
Attitude?!
Playing with Andrea & Allison
Happy boy!
Easter Egg hunt at Mimi's house!
Wonder what is inside?
No comments:
Post a Comment