Sunday, April 8, 2012

Peeps & Bunny Bait

Pinterest is oh so inspiring these days!  What the heck did I do before it?  Well, we didn't give our "peeps" S'mores Peeps treats for Easter and we didn't make Bunny Bait!  Kaidyn and I got to work and put together gift bags for the friends in our neighborhood and few other special peeps.  They turned out really cute!  The ingredients that we used were...

The ingredients: Peeps, Hershey's Chocolate & Graham Crackers


The gift tag we attached, complete with directions.

Finished product! Voila!


Next up was Bunny Bait!!!!


My little helper breaking the pretzel sticks in half.

Talk about yummy!  Such an easy treat.  All it is, is popcorn (I used tender white), pretzel sticks (broken into halves), 1 bag of plain M&M's, 1/2 bag of white chocolate morsels melted and drizzled over the top.  This will become a tradition at our house!

1 comment:

Ashlea said...

looks yummy! i wanted to do the peeps, but never got around to it.