Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Private

I'm have really been contemplating on making our blog private.  I think that I am going to do it in the next few weeks.  I wanted to give ya'll a head's up.  This is a crazy world we live in and I couldn't imagine anything happening to my precious babies.  Not saying that it would, I would just hate for things to be out there that put them in danger in any shape or form.  So stay tuned.  Family and friends I will be getting the info. out to you so you can still enjoy our family's blog!

3 comments:

Ashlea said...

Have you heard stories? I never thought anyone would come after us??t

Cara said...

I totally agree with you! If I ever get it in gear and get back into blogging, ours will be private as well. Just can't be too careful these days.

Katy Moses said...

Keep me posted! This is how I keep up with you guys!