Monday, August 17, 2009

Please

Kaidyn can now sign "please" and "more please". I was reluctant to teach her the sign for more because the kid loves to eat and always wants more of something! She signs more constantly when eating. I have been working on please with her for a couple of weeks and she started doing it today...of course it was because she wanted the ice cream I was eating! I would have captured it on camera, however I am having some computer issues right now and have lost all of my pictures...ugh! Luckily I still have 1280 pictures on my memory card in my camera (yes, I have taken that many plus some in the past year!). There was a reason I didn't delete everything on the card when I began running out of memory space. I have some pictures to share and hope to have the computer stuff figured out soon. For now, I need to focus on getting myself reading for this school year. Priorities prevail!

1 comment:

Lynn, Julia and Eliza Grace said...

There are some websites, can't think of the name now, that actually backup your files on your computer for a minimal fee a month ($5/month) to keep you from losing things. Or you can also do an external harddrive for photos. I've thought about both, but still need to do something. Glad the signing is going well!