My computer is still not fixed. Rick (Bill's dad & Kaidyn's gpa) came over to fix it Friday night. He found the problem but fixing it is another story. I have internet, etc. but don't want to upload any pictures for fear they will not save properly. Hopefully I can upload some pics to share soon!
So, what's going on with Kaidyn these days? Her little personality is blossoming. She loves for us to chase her around as she speeds ahead. She finds this to be hilarious! She loves climbing, swinging, laughing, playing with puzzles, among many other things. She is also becoming a little "trying". When needed, I will point my finger at Kaidyn and tell her, "no" when she is doing something she shouldn't. Just recently she will point her finger back and me and attempt to say no. It is funny now (we don't show that side to her) but I don't know how funny it will be when the teenager years roll around. I did capture a picture of her pointing back at me and will share once the computer is fixed. Kaidyn also loves the toilet. We have to make sure the seats are down and/or bathroom doors are closed or she will make her way to the water...yuck! This completely grosses me out. She loves unwinding the toilet paper, as well. Our little bug is on the move! Fun times....we wouldn't trade it for the world.
PS - I am happy to report that we have gone nearly a month of sleeping through the night! Kaidyn is also consistently napping for 2-3 hours in the afternoon. Yeah to sleep :)
2 comments:
Brittney - your computer breaks a lot - I think you need a new one :)
It was so good seeing her at school the other day. She is getting so big. She is a doll, Brittney!
Post a Comment