Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Couldn't wait

I love Christmas!  That's probably no surprise to anyone.  I couldn't stand it anymore and put up Kaidyn's pink tree in her room.  She was so stinkin' excited about it.  She got on the phone (somehow) and dialed papa (my dad) to tell him all about it.  She was talking a mile a minute, holding the phone up to show him the tree and ornaments.  I pulled the tree out of the box and she goes, "Oh my gosh!"  Don't know where that phrase came from, but I just had to stop and laugh.  It's the little things in life...

I'll post pics of Kaidyn's tree soon and the rest of the decorations (those go up Sunday or Monday!).   I'm really not skipping Thanksgiving.  I do love it.  I just like to be able to enjoy my Christmas decorations.  So, it'll be a little Thanksgiving/Christmasy around our house for a few days!  I am definitely thankful for decorations (among many other things - family, friends, health, jobs, freedom, new house, etc.).

1 comment:

Cara said...

Haha! Kaidyn's repsonse to her tree is adorable! Plus, the fact that she called your dad. How funny! I'nm ready to bust out all our stuff too. Something tells me Adalynn will stay busy taking the tree apart though. lol