Saturday, November 6, 2010

Somebody is 30...

Happy 30th Birthday to me!  No, I'm not ashamed to admit that I turned thirty on Thursday.  I love my birthday too much.  It was an awesome day.  I spent most of it at school, but I came home to some surprises!  First off, Bill surprised me with tickets to the CMA's (Country Music Awards) on Wednesday night in Nashville.  I can't wait!  The only thing that may be better is if I get called on stage for an award, possibly for best female karaoke star!  Only time will tell!  After that I knew that we were going to go to dinner but Bill wouldn't tell me where.  The suspense was killing me!  I do like surprises, however I felt like he had something up his sleeve.  Well, he did!  We arrived at Wick's Pizza to a room full of people yelling, "Surprise!"  What a pretty cool way to celebrate my 30th birthday!  Thanks to Bill for making it so special and for his planning and creativity in everything.  Kaidyn was super excited to give me my card that she colored.  She had been saying for a few weeks that she was going to get me a card for my birthday!  I don't have pics from the party, because duh, it was a surprise and I didn't have my camera!  Some people did take some, so I will be sure to put them on here when I get them. 

Thank you to everyone who called, texted, sent me cards, came to my party, or even posted on my Facebook wall!  All of the birthday wishes were very appreciated!  Love you all!

Here's my little munchkin and me having some of my birthday cake after we got home from the party!


No comments: