Ask Kaidyn what she had for dinner last night and she will tell you zit-on-ya. That's how lasagna sounded coming out of her mouth. Bill and I couldn't get enough of it and kept asking her what she ate!
We also went to get bed rails for her new big girl bed. She has been asking us constantly to get rails. We didn't find anything we loved after going two places, so thankfully Amazon had exactly what we needed for a little cheaper! They will be here in just a few days, and then we will see if she is ready to go into her new bed like she keeps telling us. We also got her two super soft body pillows (Sam's Club) to try to keep her in place. She is a roly poly when she sleeps. It makes me a little nervous since she is going into a queen size bed, but I think she will be fine since we opted for the extra long rails. I'll post pics once the rails come! I am hoping she will begin sleeping in the bed before we move to help ease the transition.
No comments:
Post a Comment