If you read our blog you know that Bill surprised me with tickets to the CMA's last Wednesday in Nashville, TN! We had a great time in Nashville and the CMA's were so fun to watch live. Thanks to my mom for staying with Kaidyn at our house so we could enjoy the night away. Here are some pictures from my birthday fun! Thank you Billy for the awesome surprise! I love you and your creativity! :)
The creative hubster!
I'm not pregnant...this shirt just makes me look like that. Thought I'd clarify that for all of you!
Getting ready to go in. We didn't get too dressed up since our seats were pretty high up. If you sat close, the dress code was formal. Many people were dressed up!
My old/small camera officially takes terrible pictures, so I didn't get too many inside, but you get the point! I'm asking for a new little camera for Christmas. I don't always like to lug my good one around. I hope Santa is good to me! Speaking of Santa...he is at the malls! We saw him Saturday night at Oxmoor Mall and Kaidyn is not a fan!
No comments:
Post a Comment