Monday, July 19, 2010

Busy Weekend

I really am behind on my blogging, so I'm updating many posts!  This past weekend was a busy one for us.  I was in Brown County Friday night and Saturday for a Bachelorette party.  It was fun getaway with the girls and the shops in downtown Nashville (IN) were very cute.  I can't believe in all my time driving past there on my way to I.U. I had never been to them...I was definitely missing out!  Saturday I had Amie's baby shower and Tiffany's bridal shower.  Bill was also out of town in St. Louis for a boys weekend...beer and baseball for him.  Saturday night after Tiff's shower, Kaidyn, Mom and I headed to Hanover and spent Sunday relaxing, swimming, and boating!

Shopping in downtown Nashville for Baker's bachelorette bash!

Kaidyn at Tiffany's shower

Nana & K

Tiffany & her bridesmaids :)

Kaidyn & the bride to be

No comments: