Friday, July 23, 2010

Kaidyn's Turning 2!

We had Kaidyn's 2 year old pictures taken last night in downtown Louisville at the waterfront.  It was H.O.T.!  However, we all survived and I am more than pleased with the results!  Kortney Davis took them and I use to babysit Kortney when she was little.  She did an amazing job!  Here are some favorites!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Those are soooo good! Happy Early Birthday Kaidyn!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Oh my goodness, how precious!!! Happy early Birthday Kaidyn!! Wish I could be there to celebrate, but hopefully I will be there soon after. You all look amazing, those are fabulous photos!!! Miss you tons. xoxo

Jill said...

These are GREAT!!! :)

Kelly, Kevin, Garrett, Grant, and Isabelle said...

Just love the pictures! They turned out wonderful!

The Wardlaw Family said...

Thanks everyone! I really can't believe she will be 2. :(