We are having such a wonderful summer! Our weekends are usually filled with fun at Hanover Beach. That's usually where you can find us, hanging out on the boat and eating good food! Kaidyn really loves spending time up there and of course she doesn't get any attention (kidding!). My Uncle and his kiddos are in from Florida and Kaidyn has enjoyed playing with her cousins Matt and Hannah. They are seven and so protective and good with her. We sure will miss them when they leave.
Hannah and Kaidyn cooling off in the baby pool.

Papa & K
The pool was a major hit this weekend (Kaidyn has tubes and can't get in the river).
Nana is getting ready to rock Kaidyn to sleep after an evening boat ride.
I realized I didn't have any pics of the boat since I don't take my good camera with me on it. But there it is docked!
No comments:
Post a Comment