Friday, July 30, 2010

Woa Mama!

Kaidyn's new phrase in the car is, "Woa Mama!"  Say if we are driving along and I hit a bump or turn quick, she yells it out.  It makes me laugh every time!

Another thing she loves to do is mimic Bill and me.  Yesterday, Bill was in his office (in the house) doing some work and talking on the phone with a customer.  She grabs his calculator (her phones weren't in sight) uses it as a phone and begins talking and taking notes...or scribbling!  Just like daddy!  Today we are driving in the car (after I already go a woa mama) and she has her phone up to her ear and repeatedly says, "Ok, bye."  Wonder where she's heard that?!  Maybe I say it just a little too much when I'm on the phone.  Never a dull moment around here!

We can't wait to see what else this two age has in store for us!  I'm sure tons of fun, a few battles, and a lot of learning!  Kaidyn's birthday party is on Sunday and she has been talking about her "Minnie cake" (that's a Minnie Mouse cake for those of you wondering) for 6 weeks now.  Think she will be pumped when she sees it?!  I can't wait to see her little reaction! :)  Have a wonderful weekend, we are looking forward to the big PAR-TAY!

No comments: