Monday, July 19, 2010

Proof

It's proof that our baby is not a baby anymore.  She went pee pee on the potty tonight!  We got home and I decided to put her Minnie Mouse panties on her for the first time.  I reminded her to tell me when she needed to go pee pee because she wasn't wearing a diaper.  It only took about two minutes and she said, "I pee pee."  So, to the potty we ran!  A few little dribbles of pee found their way in there!  I was so proud of her!  She got a few mini M&M's for the good work.  We will try again tomorrow!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You have been a busy little girl this summer Kaidyn! I'm glad you are having lots of fun and showing some interest in the potty...keep it up!

Jill said...

Yea! Way to go, Kaidyn! What a big girl. :)