Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Eve, Eve Service

Tradition in my family is that we always go to Christmas Eve service together.  It gets harder each year to go with having so many places that we need to go.  I don't want that to be an excuse to not go because I always enjoy Christmas Eve service.  This year I found that Northside was having a service on Thursday evening (Christmas Eve, Eve).  Perfect!  The Lage's ended up joining us at Northside and it was packed.  We had to sit in the over-flow room, but none the less it was a great service! 

Check out the little princesses in their Christmas best!


How cute are these little girls?  Ellie, Kaidyn & Ashtyn after Christmas Eve Service (love how the Lage girls are matching in their cute dresses!)

The girls got some play time in after the service at the "zoo" (which is really Noah's Ark play area)

2 comments:

Cara said...

We were at that same service! We starting going to Northside a few years ago and LOVE it! Loved the fact that they had the Christmas Eve Eve service too!

The Wardlaw Family said...

I wish I would have known you all were going. We could have sat together. We go to Northside on and off. Kaidyn really enjoys getting to go in her own room and play and do little bible lessons!