Today is snow day numero uno for me. I love being off, but won't be loving it come June. Oh well. We were off Monday, as well but that was not my scheduled day to work. I knew this ice storm was coming in, so I left school yesterday prepared to entertain a 2 year old! I raided my crafts and that's what we did this morning. Kaidyn really enjoyed our crafting time (I did too!).
How cute is this? Rudolph's body is K's footprint and the antlers are her handprints...precious!
Decorating a Christmas tree with pom pom's and pencil markings
Making her list for Santa
3 comments:
You have inspired me, girl! I'm about to bust out some crafts with my K-man! :)
How fun! Love the hand and foot print reindeer! I think we're gonna have to do that too! :)
I just saw that reindeer craft on enchanted learning's website...too cute! I need to post the crafting we have been doing as well. Love this time of year!
Post a Comment