Our weekend was extra special because one of my best friends came to visit us from Tampa! Leah and I became close friends while I lived in Tampa, and she even let me live with her for a few months while I was finishing the school year. I don't know many people like Leah. She's just a great person who I love to be around and wish I lived closer to (I know, I moved away from her). She's been wanting to come visit for sometime and we LOVED having her. Kaidyn was on cloud nine her entire visit and misses and continues to talk about our weekend with "E-ah". I'm so glad she was able to visit during our first S.N.O.W. of the season! Our weekend was packed full of fun and I have some great pictures to document it! Thanks Leah for visiting, we miss you tons and can't wait to see you at Spring Break!
Aunt Leah packed Kaidyn some surprises!
She listened to Leah read the entire story of the Polar Express (she never sits this still for me).
On Saturday we went to the Christmas displays at the Galt House in Louisville. The displays were really neat. Kaidyn loved the Gingerbread House (made by our own Schmipff's candy store in Jeffersonville!). Don't worry, we headed to Schmipff's for some goodies after leaving the Galt House!
This would have been a great Christmas card but I already have ours printed.
Love this one!
1 comment:
Love Love Love all of this. It was the absolute best weekend and I wish we lived closer! Love you all and can't wait to see you in March!
Post a Comment