Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Liam & Olivia

Kaidyn got to finally meet the Moses twins!  I say finally, but it really hasn't been too long since these sweet little babies were born in July.  They are 5 months old and belong to my dear friend Kate (aka Oak) who I went to IU and was roommates with in the AOPi house!  Kate and I have kept in touch since leaving IU and we get to see each other about every year.  She lives in California.  I was so excited to learn last January that she was pregnant with twins!  Liam and Olivia are just adorable and we got to spend the afternoon with them on Sunday at their Baptism gathering.  Kaidyn was in love with the babies! 

We were getting ready to leave and I realized that I hadn't gotten a picture of the three of them.  We weren't waking them up, but this actually worked great to capture a picture of all three of them at the same time!

I never seem to get a picture with my baby, so here we are before going to the shower.


Me, Kaidyn & Kate!

Liam & Miss Olivia - I loved their little Santa onsies!


No comments: