Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ugly Sweater Party

Bill and I hosted our (sometimes) annual Ugly Christmas Sweater party last Saturday night.  It's always fun seeing what everyone comes up with to wear!  Who do you think has on the ugliest get up???

 I did love Britt's Christmas jumper - a must have for teachers...not!

Celebrating a little Christmas cheer!

Mackenzie & Layne looking very nice!

Larry took home the winning prize!

Kerri & David looking pretty ugly (there sweaters are ugly is what I mean!)!

Bill & I - Billy needs to open those peepers up!

Kaidyn was dead set on wearing her princess dress to "her" party, so here she is!
Love these fun girls and their sweaters!

1 comment:

Jill said...

We're so sorry we missed it. I thought it was this coming Sat. I'm crazy like that! Thanks for the invite. Looks like a GREAT time! :)