Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Santa Called!

My phone rang this morning and it said Bryan (my brother) was calling.  I answered it to hear, "Ho, Ho, Ho...this is Santa from the North Pole."  Santa continues to talk and say what I wanted for Christmas, etc.  It was really neat and I didn't know he was doing it.  I put it on speaker so Kaidyn could hear.  She was a little taken back by it and was scared.  After the call, she thought it was the greatest thing ever!  So, if you are wanting to do this with your little ones, go to http://us1.campaign-archive.com/?u=ea7544b086a8473bd90e4c1e3&id=3eba385c24&e=ba910eb5f9.  There are some questions that you put in, such as the kids name, something they would like for Christmas, and what they want to leave Santa.  I would recommend that you do not put in that Santa would like for you to leave Chicken McNuggets for him like my brother did, or you will be going to McDonald's on Christmas Eve, like us, to get McNuggets to leave for Santa!  Kaidyn won't let us forget. 


We hope you are on Santa's nice list this year!  Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Ashlea said...

oh my - you have to go to Mickey D's on Christmas Eve!