Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Last Christmas in Yorktown

I wanted to document our last Christmas at our current house mainly for our memories.  I realize Kaidyn won't remember this house, so I want to have a few pictures to share when she gets older.  We didn't put out all of our decorations due to having our house on the market, but we do have out quite a few.  I do miss our Purdue/IU trees and village houses.  Just for the record, IU DID BEAT Purdue in football this year, so the IU tree would be up higher than the Purdue.  I just wanted to put that out there.  Go Hoosiers!  I keep our family blog, so I can put whatever I want on here!  Ha ha! :)

 My silly camera wouldn't allow me to get a good light picture of our tree, but there are colored lights. 


 I always love the garland hanging from the banister. 

We hope you are enjoying this holiday season as much as we are!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love your blog header pic of Kaidyn! She is a doll!