Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Morning

Santa came and left in a matter of seconds.  That jolly guy is quite magical.  He left Kaidyn some great gifts and she was thrilled with his selections!  To see the look on Kaidyn's face when she saw what Santa left her was pure joy!  I just can't get enough of Christmas morning.  I love it!  Here is our Christmas morning, beginning with Christmas Eve (even though I have already done a post on this but didn't have any pictures).

Kaidyn leaves Santa cookies, dino bites, diapers, her list, and the reindeer got carrots (she insisted we only put out 2 carrots though)



Santa was instructed to leave her gifts on the front porch and he followed her wish.  Bill and I moved them in, in the middle of the night. :)

We then read 'Twas the Night Before Christmas and went to bed

The next morning, we woke up to this!  "He came!" Kaidyn shouted.

Checking out her loot

He brought me this?!

Santa left a few cookie and dino bite crumbs and the diapers are gone (for that day at least)

After we checked out what Santa brought, we got into gifts from mommy & daddy.  She asked Daddy for a princess book from Sam's and that's what she got!

I love my ornament Bill found for me this year!  So fitting!

Opening MORE presents!  Legos it is!

3 comments:

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

LOL! Just saw the ornament! Love it!!!

The Broady's said...

LOVE the ornament. I told Keith about it...he said that Bill needs to share these things! Hilarious!

Katy Moses said...

Did Kaidyn get the camera we saw her playing with at the baptism party? Remind me to tell you a funny story about that!